Exhibitor Registration Terms and Conditions:
1. You have read all of the information to ensure you have made the appropriate registration choices. There is a limited number of Exhibitor tables available and it is a first-in-first-served process;
2. You are aware that Silver and Platinum Exhibitor tables DO NOT have access to a power outlet;
3. You are responsible for the materials etc on your Exhibitor Table;
4. You are responsible for the removal of your materials from your Exhibitor table by the end of the event on the second day of the Conference - 5pm Saturday 12 November;
5. Refund Policy: 100% refund if cancellation is advised at least 30 days prior to the event i.e. 11 October 2022.
6. A positive COVID diagnosis requiring isolation at the time of the event: It is the responsibility of your organisation to organise another person to man your Exhibitor stand and to advise us via email firstname.lastname@example.org of the name of the replacement person;
7. COVID vaccination certificates will be verified upon arrival at the Conference venue.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.