Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from TryBooking, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at all screenings and events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Bellarine Lighthouse Films may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
General Terms and Conditions
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. Bellarine Lighthouse Films will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if a screening or event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Bellarine Lighthouse Films does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If a screening or event is cancelled, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Bellarine Lighthouse Films will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. Bellarine Lighthouse Films will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event.
Variations to screenings or events
4. The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule, substitute or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
5. Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
(a) You may be denied entry into, or removed from a screening or event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
(b) If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
(c) You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
Authenticity and validity of tickets
6. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from TryBooking or other authorised points of sale.
7. While Bellarine Lighthouse Films takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Bellarine Lighthouse Films may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Bellarine Lighthouse Films will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
8. No food or drink to be taken into the screenings or events with the exception of bottled water.
For information regarding ticketing please contact:
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.