Lake Mountain Snow Shuttle
Terms & Conditions:
- No refunds or dates changes will be issued for purchased shuttle tickets
- You understand that the shuttle will depart at the exact time and if you are late, you cannot catch the following shuttle
- The holder of the shuttle ticket must be able to supply photo ID with the ticket holder's name upon request at the Lake Mountain Visitor Centre
- You agree to have your contact details entered into an attendance register each time you visit the resort
- You understand that all Lake Mountain Alpine Resort staff are working to accommodate for all guests' needs to the best of their ability, however this may encounter wait times for areas such as the Bistro, Rentals and Toboggan Run
- Tobogganing & Cross Country Skiing is subject to weather conditions
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.