1. The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the event.
* Please do not attend the theatre if you are awaiting COVID, influenza or other respiratory test results, are a close contact of a confirmed case and/or you have even very mild symptoms (cough, runny nose, fever see https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and-testing )
* Please contact us promptly if you are unable to attend and we will help you work out an alternative.
2. Please email email@example.com if you are unwell or awaiting COVID test results, and unable to attend the performance.
3. The right of admission is reserved by Bearfoot staff at the venue.
4. Contact details (mobile phone and email address) for the person booking are generally collected and retained in our booking system.
5. Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted to be used in the theatre.
6. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of Bearfoot staff on the night of the performance.
7. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
8. 8. Tickets will be available online up until performance start time - tickets may also be purchased at the venue before the show. Purchase is by Visa or Mastercard only.
9. By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including agreeing to keep Bearfoot informed of COVID-19 health issues. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
10. If a performance is cancelled due to an Act of God, natural disaster, and adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Bearfoot Theatre Inc for the arranging of a substitute performance.
Bearfoot Theatre uses your personal information to:
1. Enable you to purchase tickets and merchandise, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions,
2. Send you gift vouchers that have been purchased for you by others
3. Inform you if events change, or regarding exchanges, where those are permitted,
4. Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
5. In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.