Humanae Vitae Month is a 4 part event series of presentations (Presentations) that aims to
shed light on the Church’s teachings on marriage and conception and to promote awareness of natural fertility methods.
The Presentations are organised by the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney (Archdiocese) to take place between 15 July 2022 and 20 August 2022 with the presenters below
15th July 2022 from 6:30pm – 9:00pm at St Joachim’s Parish Lidcombe
- William Chami (PhD candidate at the University of Notre Dame)
- Lawrence Qummou (employed in Archbishop’s Office)
23rd July 2022 from 9:30am – 11:30am St Catherine Laboure Parish Gymea
- Lynne Anderson (Director of Billings Ovulation Method)
7th August 2022 from 12:00pm -2:00pm St Peter’s Parish Surry Hills
- Creighton educators Eliza Segarra and Raimonda Waddy
20th August 2022 from 9:30am – 1:00pm at University of Notre Dame, St Benedict’s Hall Broadway Campus*
- Dr Mary Walsh (Chair of Australasian Institute for Restorative Reproductive Medicine)
- Anna Walsh - Lecturer at the University of Notre Dame
In order to participate in the Presentations, each participant must complete the online registration and agree to the Presentations Terms and Conditions as set out below.
Presentations Terms and Conditions
Registration and cancellation
1. Registration for each Presentation is made through the TryBooking ticketing platform at https://www.trybooking.com/CAGZH Please note that a separate registration is required for each Presentation, and no more than one Presentation can be registered at a time.
2. There is no fee to attend the Presentations.
3. If for any reason a Presentation cannot be commenced or is not capable of continuing as planned in any respect, the Archdiocese reserves the right to cancel the Presentation or amend the Presentation program at its discretion at any time.
Filming and photographing
4. I am 18 years of age or above.
5. I may be filmed and/or photographed (Footage) when attending a Presentation.*
6. I consent to the Archdiocese using my name, image, likeness and voice, and that this Footage may be reproduced, used and communicated by the Archdiocese for promotional, marketing or other purposes associated with the Presentations, the Archdiocese, and the broader Catholic community in any media.
7. I agree that any form of intellectual property rights in the Footage is owned by the Archdiocese and any intellectual property rights that I may have in the Footage are fully assigned to the Archdiocese.
8. I acknowledge that the Archdiocese and its nominees collect my personal information for purposes of organising the Presentations and contacting me about the Archdiocese’s Go Make Disciples newsletter and other activities and initiatives of the Archdiocese, or where I have otherwise opted in to receiving communication. The Archdiocese may disclose my personal information to its related entities, contractors and third party service providers for purposes relating to the Presentations.
10. I agree that the laws of New South Wales, Australia govern these Presentations Terms and Conditions.
*Strictly no filming, photographing or recording of the final event on August 20th 2022 will be permitted
If you agree to these Presentations Terms and Conditions, choose “Yes, I agree to the Presentations Terms and Conditions” on your registration form.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.