You will be attending a pitching event for Angel Investors. As a guest, you specifically agree to the following terms of attendance;
1) You are attending as a matter of interest to observe the pitching process and/or in support of Redlands Angels activities.
2) You acknowledge that you may not be an investor who is qualified under sophisticated investor rules and therefore may not be able to participate in investments pitched during he course of the meeting.
3) In the event that you have a perceived or actual conflict of interest with any of the businesses pitching you will make this known to the meeting MC and exclude yourself from the meeting for the duration of the pitch concerned and related post pitch discussion.
4) Confidential information received by you in the course of the meeting, including, but not limited to, the content of any pitch, remains the property of the person or company from which it was obtained and you agree to not disclose or otherwise make use of that confidential information, unless that disclosure or use has been authorised by the company or person from whom the information was acquired, or is required by law.
5) Should you wish to take further any interest in investment with any business pitching during the meeting you will do so only having once become a member of Redlands Angels.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.