Event organiser terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Purchasers of reduced priced Local Government Area tickets must be the person to collect tickets and provide photo identification, verifying your identity and residential address as provided at purchase.
Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from authorised points of sale
A refund or exchange of a ticket will only be offered if an event is cancelled by the facility.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You must be 1.2 metres tall to ride some attractions.
• You must be 13 years or older to enter the Water Park if unaccompanied by a person 16 years or older.
• All children 12 years of age or under entering any area with water must be supervised by a person 16 years of age or older at all times.
• Children 4 years of age or under must be accompanied in the water (within arms’ length at all times) by a person 16 years of age or older.
• Glasses, goggles and jewellery/piercings must be removed prior to riding
• Swimwear with zippers are not permitted
• Prairiewood Leisure Centre is a smoke free facility.
• Guests who do not wish to use the attractions, but wish to enjoy the surrounds, must still pay an entry fee. This includes parents and guardians supervising or waiting for children.
• No catered quantity of foods or commercially prepared food can be brought into the premises (eg. McDonalds, KFC, Subway, pizzas, frozen slushies, etc.). Picnic lunches are welcome. A kiosk is available to purchase food.
FOR FULL AQUATOPIA WATER PARK - Terms & Conditions of Entry –https://www.fairfieldcityleisurecentres.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Water-Park-A4.pdf
FOR FULL TERMS and CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – https://www.fairfieldcityleisurecentres.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Terms-Conditions-Entry-2020.pdf
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.