If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Australian School of Performing Arts Head Office directly on 03 9859 6499 or interstate toll free 1800 338 142.
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
3. Refunds are at the discretion of the event organiser.
4. If you are unwell, please stay at home. You will be entitled to a full refund if you contact us to request this prior to the concert.
5. You must agree to abide by all physical distancing, health protocols and our COVID Safe Plan.
6. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated at the end of the item. Foyer and auditorium doors open 20 minutes before the event starts.
7. Any data collected from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
8. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.