UBUD WRITERS & READERS FESTIVAL
Take a peek at our ticket terms here.
● The ‘Organiser’ is Yayasan Mudra Swari Saraswati (“UWRF”, “we”, “us”) an independent, not-for-profit foundation with a registered office at Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia 80571.
● By purchasing a Festival pass or ticket for a Special Event, visiting the festival venue, and/or attending any UWRF-related event, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
● A valid Festival Pass or ticket for a Special Event entitles each holder to attend the event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Festival pass or ticket.
● All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds are not issued under any circumstance, except for cancellation of events.
● Please ensure that you have a photo ID with you when exchanging your Festival pass to collect the wristband. If you are purchasing as a resident, you will be required to show a valid residence card or visa to collect your Day Pass or Ticket.
● For all transactions, Indonesian Rupiah will be used. A payment gateway fee will be applied, either from TryBooking or Big Tix.
● No animals are allowed at the festival venue.
● The Festival program is subject to change without notice. For the most up-to-date schedule information, please refer to the 'Schedule Changes' page on our website.
● The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Festival pass or ticket for a Special Event holder and may, on occasion, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove from the venue anyone who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Festival pass or ticket.
● Festival Passes or tickets for Special Events shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Festival pass or ticket for a Special Event will render it void.
● It is the Festival Pass or ticket for a Special Event holder's responsibility to check their Festival pass or ticket for a Special Event, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Festival pass or ticket.
● By entering the venue and/or attending any UWRF-related event, Festival pass, or ticket for a Special Event, holders consent to being photographed, filmed, or recorded as visitors attending the Event and grant their permission to the Organiser, its affiliates, and those authorised by it, to use such photographs, films, and recordings (including any copies), and for their image, likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
● Festival Passes or tickets for a Special Event are sold subject to the Organiser's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Festival passes or tickets for a Special Event. The organiser will contact the Festival pass or ticket holder to notify them of the new date, time, and venue of any rearranged of the Event.
● The safety measures in place at the site are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus, but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting the festival acknowledges doing so at their own risk.
● These terms and conditions shall be governed by Indonesian law, and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts in connection herewith.
● We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time when we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
For all booking inquiries please contact:
phone: +62 361 977 408
WhatsApp: +62 81246838459
Ubud Writers & Readers Festival and its “Organiser” Yayasan Mudra Swari Saraswati, July 2022
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.