The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase of each Melbourne Cup Luncheon 2022 ticket offered by the Kirribilli Club:
Ticket price and booking confirmation
• All prices include GST
• Bookings are confirmed when full payment is received. No tentative bookings will be taken
• Attendees that have booked tickets for other guests must forward all communication from the Kirribilli Club to their party in attendance.
Ticket cancellation and refund
• Tickets are NOT REFUNDABLE - there will be no exceptions. This includes but is not limited to COVID, change of mind and/or inability to attend.
• Wristbands will be collected from the Kirribilli Club on the day. All guests must wear there wristbands throughout the entirety of the function.
• The floor layout and set up on all 3 levels has been modified to encourage social distancing within groups and provides adequate distance between different dining groups in each area.
Food and beverage service
• Event customers will receive full table service throughout the event for food and beverage service. There will be a zero-tolerance policy on the day for any breach in RSA, the Kirribilli Club reserves the right to escort guests out of the venue if they do not abide by this. There will be no refund of any ticket.
• Level 1 and Level 2 guests will need to leave immediately on the conclusion of the event at 4pm.
• Melbourne Cup Luncheon 2022 is strictly an adult only event
• The Kirribilli Club adheres to the Responsible Service of Alcohol & Responsible Conduct of Gaming Legislation. House Policies also apply
By confirming ticket purchase, the ticket holder agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, by the Kirribilli Club COVID-19 Safety Plan specifically for Melbourne Cup 2022 and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Kirribilli Club.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.