Terms and Conditions for the 2022 Camp out:
- You and the attendees you bring will use best endeavors to maintain a 2 sqm physical distancing at all times
- Hand sanitiser, soap and paper towels will be provided in the toilet areas and the BBQ food area. You will avoid direct contact of food with hands where possible.
- In the case of a serious incident, including medical, you will contact the Camp out organiser, Todd Grover on 0424 503 711. All first aid queries will be to Caleb Jones on 0404 732 203 in the first instance
- All children in attendance do so at the sole responsibility of the adult that brought them to the Camp out, this includes appropriate supervision. Neither the school or the organisers take any responsibility for any incidents that occur during the Camp out.
- In purchasing a ticket you understand that only Nedlands Primary Children from Pre-Primary to Year 6 will be in attendance, and their Father/Father figure. You accept that anyone else may be asked to leave the event by the organising committee.
- You will observe the curfew period on Saturday evening for the wellbeing of all attendees.
- You understand that the Camp out is an alcohol free event
- You understand that there are no refunds offered for this event. It may be cancelled if there is community transmission of Covid-19 recorded between the time of ticket purchase and the event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.