Terms and conditions:
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
7. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
8. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open at 7 PM before the event.
9. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
10. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises, and will not be eligable for a refund
11. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
12. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.