Travelers on Seymour Railway Heritage Centre Tours must agree to the below conditions of travel. Your acceptance of this ticket is deemed an acceptance of these conditions.
* If there are changes to conditions and times you will be notified by email or text message.
* Please arrive at the departure station at least 15 minutes prior to your travel.
* While SRHC will do our very best to operate this tour as advertised, it may be necessary to alter or cancel all or part of the tour due to
circumstances beyond our control.
* SRHC cannot be held liable for any cost incurred by you arising from any late running or alterations to this tour.
* Adults must take responsibility at all times for infants, children under 16 and other persons in their care.
* Strictly no smoking on board, on platform areas or in toilets.
* The Train will have a licensed bar to purchase drinks; our license does not allow BYO alcohol.
* When leaving a Phone number, mobile numbers are preferred. This number may be used for updates on this tour, reminders , changes due to medical and Government advise and on day activities.
* Cancellations are to be made no later than 2 days before the date of departure.
* Where cancellations are made 48 hours or less, no refund will be given, unless you're unable to travel due to illness or other serious cause .
* If on the day of departure through no fault of SRHC you fail to board at your scheduled station, this will be treated as a cancellation by the person making the booking and no refund will be provided.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.