Cameragal Montessori School Vacation Care Term and Conditions
1. You have read and agree to the Cameragal Montessori Covid safety conditions and procedures.
2. Cameragal Montessori School Vacation Care Programs are booked by the day.
3. Enrolments for the Cameragal Montessori School Vacation Care Programs are booked and paid in full through Trybookings.
4. Booking cannot be taken in part.
5. Families must notify Cameragal Montessori if a child has an infectious disease.
6. If you are unable to make a class, no makeup class will be offered.
7. Refunds will not be offered for unattended classes.
8. Cameragal Montessori may need to cancel a class without notice. In this event, all effort will be taken to contact families by both phone and email to notify as soon as possible. Families will be credited.
9. The program runs from 8.30am to 3.30pm each day
10. Families must notify Cameragal Montessori if a child has allergies or are anaphylactic.
11. Families must notify Cameragal Montessori if a child has Flu or Covid-19 symptoms.
12. Parents/Carers must show respect to other families within the Cameragal Montessori Community.
13. No mobile phones are allowed.
14. Children must show respect to the Montessori Materials. The Montessori Materials are the property of Cameragal Montessori School.
15. Children are responsible for their personal belongings and the school will not be liable for any loss of these belongings.
16. Parents/Carers must abide by the Cameragal “Parental Code of Conduct”. Please see the Cameragal Montessori Parent Handbook for full terms and conditions.
17. Immunisation - Up to date immunisation is compulsory.
18. I have read, understand and agree to the General Consent contained in the CMS Vacation Care Booklet.
19. Cameragal Vacation Care is a "NUT FREE ZONE". Not nuts are to be bought to the centre including Hommus or products containing nuts.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.