All bookings once made are considered final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
Any payment made through the TryBooking website is subject to the terms and conditions of use of that site. Glen Eira City Council accepts no responsibility for any payment or other usage made of the TryBooking site and is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from use of that site.
Bookings are not secured until a completed participation form and waivers has been returned to Glen Eira Youth Services by the bookings closure date.
Terms and Conditions of Participation:
1. An application form must be completed in full, prior to the commencement of the Program. If the participant is under 16 years of age the application form must be completed by the participant’s parent or guardian.
2. An exclusion of liability form may be required and must be completed in full, signed and dated by the parent or guardian of the participant and submitted prior to the scheduled date of the activity.
3. Acting reasonably in the circumstances, Council reserves the right to refuse an application for participation in the Program.
4. Acting reasonably in the circumstances, Council reserves the right to cancel or change the Program and/or the Program activities at any time.
5. The participant’s parent or guardian acknowledges that there is a degree of risk in the Program activities.
6. The participant’s parent or guardian acknowledges that Program leaders are not medically trained and are not permitted to administer medication.
7. Where the participant requires medication, the participant’s parent or guardian acknowledges that he or she is responsible for administering the participant’s medication or, that the participant is responsible for, and is capable of, administering his or her own medication.
8. The participant’s parent or guardian agrees to ensure that the participant complies with all directions and requirements of the Program leaders. Any participant who does not comply, may be prohibited from continuing to participate in which case the parent or guardian must collect the participant promptly as instructed.
9. The participant’s parent or guardian acknowledges that Council is not responsible for loss or damage to the participant’s personal belongings.
10. The participant’s parent or guardian authorises Council staff to obtain such medical advice/treatment and ambulance/hospital services as are deemed to be necessary in the circumstances.
11. The participant’s parent or guardian agrees that he or she is responsible for all costs associated with any medical advice/treatment and/or ambulance/hospital services obtained by Council staff in accordance with clause 10 of these terms and conditions.
12. Parents or guardians are responsible for assessing whether the activity is suitable for their child(ren) and ensuring their child(ren) is/are appropriately supervised for the activity they are participating in.
If you require further information or have any questions please contact Glen Eira Youth Services on 9524 3676 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.