MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT: https://spw.sa.edu.au/2022/11/07/creating-a-cultures-of-thinking-2-day-workshop/
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Tickets to this event are transferrable. Should you wish to transfer the ticket to a different ticket holder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to the event.
2. Tickets to this event are refundable ONLY before 1 August 2023. No refunds are possible after this date. To arrange a refund, please put request in writing to email@example.com. Refunds will be made via Trybooking.
3. Tickets to the event are fully refundable (excluding booking fees) if the event is cancelled by SPW.
4. If the event is cancelled for any reason, SPW will refund the ticket price (excluding booking fee) only. SPW has no liability of any other costs incurred by the ticket purchaser at any time.
5. Attendees to the event are to comply with SPW policies and procedures which apply. This will include signing in and out, wearing a name badge or a SPW Visitor identification when on site, using adults-only bathrooms, remaining within the event location (unless attending an organised school tour or otherwise accompanied by SPW staff), and complying with any COVID-19 requirements applicable at the time of the event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.