Charitable donations program
Giving to causes that matter most to you
We donate back the booking fees we collect for your event
TryBooking supports charity events with simple and cost effective online ticketing. Charities using TryBooking that meet our criteria may apply to have their booking fees donated back.
To be eligible for our Charitable Donations Program your fund or institution must be approved by the Australian Tax Office as an endorsed Tax Concession Charity (TCC) that is for the benefit of medical research, poverty or relief aid.
To qualify please follow the simple steps below:
- Your charity event is being ticketed online and the aim of the event is to collect funds for medical research, poverty or relief aid.
- "Provide TryBooking before the event goes live with a copy of your "Notification of endorsement for charity tax concessions" or a letter from your qualifying charity showing their support to you, to qualify your status as a Tax Concession Charity. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Level 1, 600 Chapel St, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 Australia.
- Use the TryBooking logo on promotional material for your event. When you apply to have your bookings donated back, please provide us with a copy of your promotional materials. Click here to download the TryBooking logo.
- Agree to the use of your charity/organisation name, logo and event in any TryBooking promotional material.
- Place the following text onto your TryBooking Event Homepage: "TryBooking is proud to sponsor this event and will donate back all booking fees." OR "TryBooking proudly supports charities by donating back all booking fees."
Tax Concession Charity (TCC) from Philanthropy Australia
A tax concession charity is a fund or institution which has been endorsed as charitable by the Australian Taxation Office. It is important to note that not all organisations which are tax exempt are actually tax concession charities. An organisation which has been endorsed will be in possession of a certificate from the Australian Taxation Office which states that it has been endorsed as a Tax Concession Charity.
Learn more about not-for-profits using TryBooking here.