Learn more about features and system basic.
Data Collection Per Attendee
Collecting information per ticket holder will be useful for events such:
- Dinners, where you need to know names and special dietary requirements.
- Registration forms, knowing player names, previous history, medical payments etc
- Conferences, where only one ticket type may require a membership number
- Merchandise orders, where sizes and colours varying on each item.
When adding data, the following fields are provided:
- Label - Are the words that your patrons will see on booking that define what you'd like them to enter into this field
- Manadatory - You can determine if this question is a must completed or if you're happy for them to skip if not applicable (such in the case of special dietary requirements).
- Field Type - Can be text, yes/no, a drop down list, or dates.
- Field Name - Is an optional field, only needed when you will be flowing this information onto your ticket.
TIP: Using a List of Values field type can be handy when you need a constant field to sort on when extracting your data, ie team name, class name, year level, gender, or when looking for permissions and your only response acceptable is yes.
Restricting data to a specific ticket type.
Under standard use, all Attendee data collection fields will be asked on each ticket selected by the customer. Using the Data Collection tab within a specific Ticket Type (see Manage Events, Pricing Group, select that specific ticket and then Data Collection), data fields can be removed from being requested for that ticket.
Checking your Work
To check you have setup your data collection correctly, click on Make a Booking, select at least 2 tickets or 1 of each ticket type and confirm your data is now making sense.