Learn more about features and system basic.
Re-Ordering Data Fields and Ticket Types
Missed a field in your form?
Need to change the order of the fields or ticket types in your list?
Need to add a new ticket type to your listing?
It's easy, Try this:
- From Manage Events, if it's a data collection fields, select Data Collection, select the Once per Booking or Per Attendee form.
- From Manage Events, if it's a ticket type you need to move, select Pricing Groups and the respective pricing group.
- Locate the field or ticket type you wish to move
- Click on the icon on the RHS of this field
- Now drag this icon to the new location of the field and release.
- Once you've acheived the order you required, make sure you click save. Failure to click 'save' will mean your changes on the sort order will not be completed.
TIP: Remember when re-ordering whether or not you have headers in place. Remember these are attached to a field so will move to that new location in that new order.