Learn more about features and system basic.
The Event Homepage is the first page your patrons see when they use TryBooking to book. You can add branding, logos, images, text, fonts, colours, maps and hyperlinks to this page in communication to your patrons or just reassuring them that they are at the right event.
Setup a Homepage Template (see Configuration) which merges your new event information onto a stylised page automatically.
Your Event Homepage can always be modified after your event is created or starts to sell. It can be located from Manage Events and selecting your event.
The toolbar allows you to insert images, add tables, link and change fonts and colours.
- Image must be less than 200kb and of png, gif or jpg format
- When copying text in, as this is a web page and uses html, if you copy text from say word do so via a text editor to remove any formatting.
- Add text and images to a table to help with alignment and positioning on the page
- Not all fonts are suitable on web pages, so we recommend you stay with the standard ones TryBooking has.
- Use the html tab if you are have code you wish to copy in.
- Review your final work via clicking on your event in Make a Booking.