Learn more about features and system basic.
All refunds for your event must be processed through the Refunds link on your TryBooking account. This ensures that there is a very clear audit trail on the payment vs a refund being issued.
You will have the ability to process:
- Refund a booking in full
- Partially refunding a booking or ticket
- Voiding a ticket without providing a refund
Tips to keep in mind when issuing refunds:
- To issue a refund, you must have enough credit in your TryBooking account to cover the refunds. We strongly suggest that you leave some funds in your account in case refunds are required.
- It can take 3-5 business days for the funds to appear back on the customers card, just like a purchase.
- Only the cost of the tickets will be refunded. The 30c booking fee is not refunded and will be charged again if your patron needs to repurchase. This is stated in our terms and conditions that the customer agrees to at the time of booking.
Once the refund has been processed, you will not be able to reverse the refund. So do make sure you have selected the correct booking and tickets before you confirm the refund.