Learn more about features and system basic.
Editing the Stage
By default the stage always appears as a fixed shape and size at the top of your seating plan. The image provides guidance to the seating direction and/or orientation where the seats maybe located to the side of the stage. You may also be using your seating plan for an ice rink, sporting arena or movie screen.
As it is a html editor, you can insert images, orientate or add words.
Editing the stage:
1. From Seat / Space on the event or within the Venue Template.
2. Click Edit Stage.
3. Make adjustments and Save.
TIP: Add words if you feel that you need to communicate specific important information:
- Reconfirm that wheelchair places are spaces only and have NO seat in that location
- Disclose any access issues
- Rows X to XXX are flat floor vs remaining rows being tiered seating
- Location of the orchestra / piano etc.