Learn more about features and system basic.
Changing Your Session Time Label
As TryBooking can used for such a wide range of uses and not always is it clear for the patron to display a certain date/time.
- You maybe running a conference that goes over a number days, so it would important to show your date / time as a range of dates / times
- You may be collecting registrations for the new winter season, so it's more appropriate to show your session time as Winter 2016
- It's a holiday program which runs for the whole week
- You're selling merchandise, such as uniforms or special edition book
To change what is displayed is easy by following these steps:
1. Select Manage events, your event.
2. Select Session times and the date / time of that session you wish to change.
3. Select the tab called Options and here you can type in your alternative wording.
4. Save and check your work via Make a Booking.