Learn more about features and system basic.
Setting Up an Merchandise Only Event
TryBooking can be used beyond selling tickets and taking registrations and can be adapted to sell merchandise items.
When creating your event, generally the ticket types will be your merchandise items. You may use a combination of ticket type and data fields if sizes are required or just ticket types. Consider this event as an example for selling merchandise www.trybooking.com/812
For adding merchandise items to a seated event, please click here to learn more.
Below is a guide on how to set up a merchandise only event on TryBooking. If you are wanting to sell merchandise along side your ticketed event, please contact the TryBooking Support Team for assistance.
Steps to creating:
1. From the dashboard, click on create an event. When asked for a venue, maybe use the pick up location or indicate how to pick up that item or if it will be delivered say 1 week later. On session time, select a date/time towards the end of the period of order taking, you can adjust this to another more meaningful label such as winter season after your event has been created.
3. Add in your Data Collection for sizes, colour and delivery options
4. Check if all your ticket types need all the data fields. You may need to turn off data on some ticket types (see Restricting Data to a specific Ticket Type).
5. Decide if you need a ticket, if not, maybe turn off the ticket from Event Publication, or customise a ticket style to represent a confirmation rather than ticket.
6. Decide if you need for the Data Collection to be placed onto the ticket.
7. Adjust your Event Homepage
8. Add Headers for sizing charts, merchandise pictures, how to measure for sizing, hyperlinks to samples or text as required.
9. Add in your Terms and Conditions
10. Check your work as you go, via Make a Booking
11. Provide Producers Access if you need to others in your community for read access to the reports.