Learn more about features and system basic.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions are one of the most important aspects of creating an event on the TryBooking site. Your event goers are bound by your Terms and Conditions so you need to keep in mind all possibilities of where they would be relevant, such as cancellation of an event, handling refunds etc. The Terms and Conditions will appear during the booking process and below each ticket the customer receives.
Under Basic Information on the Event Page click on Terms and Conditions. We have suggested some Terms and Conditions that you may like to use. However, you may wish to simplify it or make the information more customised to your event. Compose and edit in your Terms and Conditions - and remember to click Save!
Suggested Terms and Conditions:
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser or Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, (name of host) is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact (name of host) on (email or phone number)
9. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
10. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open (X) hours before the event.
11. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
12. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
13. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
14. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
15. This ticket entitles the patron to one coupon. Tickets can be exchanged for coupons at the box office on the day of the event.
16. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
17. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE (add details including GST / VAT and company information such ABN for Australian companies).