Learn more about features and system basic.
Google Analytics Tracking Code
With TryBooking you can have your own Google Analytics tracking code fire on the event landing page and also the booking confirmation page. This will, in effect, let you track your marketing effectiveness as you can track the flow of traffic from your marketing to your website and then the same users to TryBooking, seeing those who start to book a transaction and those that complete.
Complete the following steps in Google Analytics:
1 Access the Tracking ID
- Log into your Google Analytics Account located at https://analytics.google.com
- Choose the account that you wish to use
- Navigate to the 'Admin' section
- Click "Property Settings"
- The Tracking ID should be shown within this section. Please copy the Tracking ID
2 Locate your Event Tracking in TryBooking
- Go to Events > Manage Events.
- Under Basic Information, click on Event Publication.
- Click on the third tab in the row called Event Tracking.
- Tick 'Enable Google Analytics'
- Enter the Tracking ID recorded from Step 1
3 Checking installation
From within Google Analytics, you should now see page views from the Trybooking.com domain. As an additional check, you can usually install the 'Tag Assistant web plugin from Google' that will show which code is firing on each page. You should notice your GA code firing on your landing and confirmation pages.