Learn more about features and system basic.
Headers can be text, images, tables or hyperlinks. Headers can be added to various pages during the booking process for:
- Communicating key pieces of information at appropriate points
- Adding more explanation about an item
- For branding and images
- Dividing a list into logical groups
- Ensuring a page is visually easy to read
Headers can be added to the following pages: Session times, Sections, Ticket prices and Data Collection. They will always appear just above the field you select when adding in a header.
To add a header:
1. Select the item in which you would like the header to display above.
2. Click the header tab and add in your link, image, table or text.
3. Save and then check via Make a Booking.
TIP: Use headers only where required to ensure your pages are still visually easy to read.