Learn more about features and system basic.
Welcome to the learning centre
Here you will find useful resources to help you create, set up, run and report on your events.
We recommend starting with one of our event guides that best suits you:
- Setting up a Basic Event
- Setting up a Registration Event
- Setting up a Tabled Event
- Setting up to Sell Merchandise
Before we get going, let's give you a little orientation on where you will find items in TryBooking.
When you login, you will find the headings of:
- Events, where you can create an event or manage events. Under manage events you can adjust your prices, dates / sessions, add promotional codes, seating plans, capacities etc on an existing event
- Configuration, is where you can setup templates for your event homepage, venues, ticket styles, data collection, pricing points to streamline your speed up your setups whilst providing consistency.
- Booking, a quick way to find, move or refund your bookings or test your booking pages.
- Reports on your menu has variety of options to assist you in managing your revenue and numbers.
There's more topics in the learning centre guiding you all the way.
As you create your event, you can always go back in and adjust and change it at any stage. So let's get you started and if you haven't created your account yet or if you have an account, let's login and get started.
TryBooking has real people right here in Australia offering support to you, so we are only a phone call or email away if you need. So do have a go and make contact after this.
Best of luck with your event!
The TryBooking Team