1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event. Please present at admission or proof of identity
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4 Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser. If your ticket can not be taken up by another attendee an administration fee may be charged by the organiser. Cancellation after the 18/9/2020 from an attendee will result in no partial or full refund being provided, unless there are exceptional circumstances and this is at the discretion of the event organiser
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask the ticket holder to leave during the event if their conduct is considered unsafe by the event organiser
6. All 20hrs of the workshop must be booked, single day attendance is not available, unless special arrangements are made with the organiser .
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Kristen Pringle is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Kristen Pringle at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Pre-reading and recorded viewing of up to 7.5hrs is required, in addition to 12.5 hours live online attendance to be eligible for 20hrs completion of the ONLINE workshop and receipt of completion letter and any certificates or continuing education hours
10. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
11 .If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons less a 50 cent Trybooking fee.
12. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act
13. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and is GST inclusive
Please Note: This program is solely for professional development and does not certify the participant in TCTSY, but does meet on pre-requisite for application into the 300hr TCTSY Certification held annually
The workshop is not intended as an intervention for those who have experienced trauma. Talking about trauma, even in the context of a professional training can be triggering.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (NZBN 94 29 046 296 030).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/nz/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.