These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at the St Peter’s College events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders ("you").
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
St Peter’s College (hereon referred to as “the issuer”) may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
See the Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale below;
1. The issuer will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the issuer or due to Covid Lockdown 3 or 4.
2. You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time and any cancellation 12 hours before your event will only receive a 50% refund. Full refund of your ticket will be issued in unforeseen circumstances outside of your control, please contact the organiser for more details. The issuer does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
3. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the issuer, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the fullest extent permitted by law neither the issuer nor the issuer will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
4. The issuer will only resend lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give 24 hours before your booked show.
5. In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase within 3-5 working days of notice from the payee.
Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale
If you are unable to attend your booking due to unforeseen circumstances outside of your control you may be entitled to a refund – To apply for a refund please contact our event organiser. Should your reason for refund not be found in the Refundable Terms and Conditions above, please get in contact with our standard customer service team as per our standard Terms and Conditions of sale.
Variations to events
1. The issuer reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
1. Admission to an event is subject to the issuer's Terms. In particular, the following form part of the issuer's terms unless otherwise specified:
2. You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the issuer has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the issuer's Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
3. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
1. If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event you are contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
2. Upon arrival at the Event, you must use the NZ COVID Tracer app to scan the Event specific QR codes. Such QR codes will be located at points of entry, and around the event Venue.
3. All attendees in your group must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. Neither you, nor any other members of your group, will attend the Event if currently subject to a 14-day isolation period or feeling unwell.
4. Information of attendees may be used if required for contact tracing if asked by the Ministry of Health. The issuer will do their best to contact you before passing this on.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
1. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Trybookings NZ or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
1. While the issuer takes all reasonable and care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The issuer may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error the issuer will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
The term "including" when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (NZBN 94 29 046 296 030).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/nz/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.