* Entrance tickets are valid for the specific date and time booked only. No admission without a valid entrance ticket.
* There are no refunds unless the event is cancelled, which is possible if we remain in covid lockdown.
* High Tea is valid only at the date and time specified.
* A High Tea booking also requires the purchase of an entrance ticket.
* Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled, in which case a full refund will be made except for the $0.30 booking fee charged by the ticketing company, trybooking.
* All funds are held by trybooking until the the event date and released only if the event goes ahead.
* This is a no-alcohol event. There is no alcohol for sale at the event and you are not permitted to bring alcohol to the event.
* Intoxicated persons are not permitted to enter the venue.
* All attendees must comply with the directives of staff of Fantess Ltd. Failure to do so may result in denial of entry, immediate ejection, or referral to New Zealand Police if deemed appropriate.
* By attending this festival, you are providing permission to be filmed, photographed, or used perpetually in any promotional material by Fantess Ltd.
* Wristbands are provided on entry. Any attempts by attendees to manipulate or interfere with their wristbands will be construed as an attempt to contravene these conditions of entry, and may result in denial of entry or refusal or service.
* Photography and filming for commercial purposes can only be undertaken with the prior written approval from the organiser.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (NZBN 94 29 046 296 030).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/nz/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.