Design Your Own Ways of Working
High-performing organisations execute at pace while maintaining the ability to quickly change course to meet a fast-changing market. Agile has been the key approach organisations have adopted to address this challenge, but for many organisations agile has become a standardised and prescriptive set of rules and processes to be adopted en mass.
Radically has built a reputation for helping firms co-create new ways of working that significantly impact business performance. We have helped many leading NZ firms deliver better and safer outcomes, sooner. Through this work have developed deep expertise on what does and doesn't work.
This workshop leverages that experience in pragmatically helping organisations adopt a fit-for-purpose delivery approach. Through practical application of carefully designed activities, case studies and examples, you will learn how to design a fit-for-purpose delivery model for your organisation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- When to use iterative delivery and when not to.
- How to use agile without incremental delivery. Despite the prevailing “agile wisdom”, not all agile should deliver increments of value to the customer every iteration. Sometimes a better strategy is to build up to something of significance to release.
- When to use experiments to learn and adapt and when to switch focus to delivering outcomes and results.
- How to select practices that work for your organisation from the main agile delivery frameworks in use today.
- What tools and techniques from project management still apply to a modern setting.
You will come away with your own blueprint for the right blend of delivery principles and practices to fit your organisational context.
DATE & TIME
Wednesday 31 July 2024 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (UTC+13)
Radically Consulting, HB Central Building
Ground Floor, 3 Lorne Street, Auckland, Auckland 1010