Master Class - Balancing Traditional and Adaptive Leadership
This Masterclass is limited to 20 people.
Classes are $495 pp + GST ($100 of which will be donated to the Auckland City Mission)
Our rapidly changing environment means adaptation is critical to success. But how do leaders shift their role and their relationship with their employees and customers? Traditionally, leaders have largely been successful through rank. In an adaptive organisation, leaders work differently – as a visionary, collaborator, systems-thinker and coach. It is not simply shifting to empowering leadership, but balancing different stances.
In our transformation work, one of the critical success factors has been leadership development. In this masterclass, we will share these experiences to help you. You will learn:
- Identify the right balance of traditional and adaptive leadership based on the complexity of the work
- Understand the new mindsets and capabilities to transform themselves, their teams, and the organisation
- Learn the range of leadership stances necessary for today’s changing environment.
- Learn how to focus on outcomes over actions
- Balance autonomy and accountability
- Develop deeper insights into building and leading an adaptive organisation
Radically Consulting Ltd
Suite 8, Level 3, 55 - 57 High Street, Auckland 1010