Master Class - Shifting from Annual to Quarterly Planning
This Masterclass is limited to 20 people.
Classes are $495 pp + GST ($100 of which will be donated to the Auckland City Mission)
In order to be responsive to a changing landscape, adaptive organisations have moved from annual planning to quarterly planning. A disciplined, structured approach to planning is often a significant shift for organisations and requires different thinking, along with a different set of techniques and practices.
We have helped many New Zealand organisations significantly improve how they prioritise, plan and deliver work in frequent, smaller stages. In this hands-on masterclass, we will share our knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. You will learn:
- How to run organisation-wide prioritisation
- How to align and prioritise work against goals to provide laser focus
- How to break down organisational silos through large scale planning
- How to combine both top-down and bottom-up planning
- How to measure and balance your organisations capacity against its quarterly objectives.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Radically Consulting Ltd
Suite 8, Level 3, 55 - 57 High Street, Auckland 1010