21st Australasian Bromeliad Conference
Thursday March 23 - Sunday March 26, 2023
Waipuna Hotel, Auckland, New Zealand
Please read the following information prior to commencing your booking...
Our preferred payment method is EFT (Bank Transfer) or Credit Card.
If you are paying by EFT, please enter 'EFT' into the 'Promotion Code' box at the checkout stage. Please see below for instructions.
- To make things easier for everyone, we have a fully automated online system for registration.
- We will collect the names of those attending the conference plus important details required for catering and other conference purposes. Please complete them to the best of your ability.
- Once you have completed the process, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- The site is totally secure and will enable payment via credit card, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and cash (by prior arrangement).
When you make a payment you will be charged an additional booking fee of 30 cents per registration (two people = 60 cents). This will be shown at the Checkout. There are no additional fees charged to your credit card.
If you wish to make a cash payment, please contact the Conference Convenor Graeme Barclay at email@example.com and provide your phone number so we can call you back to arrange.
- When you choose EFT as your method of payment, you will need to enter the code 'EFT' into the PROMOTION CODE area on the payment page. You can then proceed to add your details and buy your tickets which are then emailed to you. After that you must make a separate EFT bank transfer via your internet banking website. When you make your EFT payment, please use your name as a reference and then email Conference Convenor Graeme Barclay at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will assist us with the reconciliation of payments. A payment request email will be sent if you do not make an EFT payment immediately after booking your tickets.
- The NZ bank account details for EFT are:
A/C name: Bromeliad Society of NZ
A/C number: 03-0227-0071516-01
Waipuna Hotel Accomodation Bookings
- Rooms may be reserved at Waipuna Hotel any time after October 20th 2019. Please make your own arrangements as required (this is separate to this online registration payment system)
- A special room rate of NZ$175.00 per night is reserved for 'Kiwi Broms' Conference registrants. Please ensure you quote code "BROM0421" when making your reservation to receive the special room rate. Refer hotel contact information below.
- We only have 125 rooms held for 'Kiwi Broms' attendees for 23rd, 24th and 25th March (also some for Wednesday 22nd and Sunday 26th if required). To avoid disappointment missing out, or possibly paying normal room rates for late reservations, PLEASE DO NOT DELAY booking if you intend to stay at Waipuna.
- Most standard rooms are 'Bureau Twin' (2 x Queen beds), so sharing is possible, but Bureau Queen or King rooms (one bed) may also be available if requested.
- A credit card is needed to secure your reservation upon booking, but payment is not required until your stay is complete at Waipuna.
Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre
58 Waipuna Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland 1060