Digi Tech Bits and Bytes Workshop #2 - Tauranga
Dancing with Digi Tech Workshop Series Overview
Designed to suit the needs of curious teachers, this workshop will provide opportunities for teachers to immerse themselves in a variety of collaborative, hands on activities which explore some of the big ideas behind Computational Thinking. Unpack the links between Computational Thinking and Designing and Developing Digital Outcomes in our 21st Century Education Landscape.
- A popup, mini makerspace for curious teachers.
- Demystify the what and how of DT/HM and unpack where Computational thinking converges with designing and developing digital outcomes and IoT.
- Pick and mix your workshops. Attend all or just 1 or 2. All workshops are unique and cover different aspects of implementing the DT/HM curriculum.
Workshop 2: Bits and Bytes
- An overview of the DT/HM Curriculum
- Build a basis for teaching to support the progress outcomes in CT and DDO for digital technologies through an integrated approach.
Matua Primary School
145 Levers Road