Digi Tech Megabyte Melody Workshop #3 - Tauranga (SOLD OUT)
Dancing with Digi Tech Workshop Series Overview
Designed to suit the needs of curious teachers, this workshop will provide opportunities for teachers to immerse themselves in a variety of collaborative, hands on activities which explore some of the big ideas behind Computational Thinking. Unpack the links between Computational Thinking and Designing and Developing Digital Outcomes in our 21st Century Education Landscape.
- A popup, mini makerspace for curious teachers.
- Demystify the what and how of DT/HM and unpack where Computational thinking converges with designing and developing digital outcomes and IoT.
- Pick and mix your workshops. Attend all or just 1 or 2. All workshops are unique and cover different aspects of implementing the DT/HM curriculum.
Workshop 3: Megabyte Melody
- An overview of the DT/HM Curriculum
- Unpack the DDO Progress Outcome through a STEM approach and Design Learning Process.
- Create an art soundscape
Gate Pa Primary School
900 Cameron Road