Leadership Teams - RFU
Do you have the right committee structure? This workshop explores how your club can be structured to not only effectively run the club, but also plan for the future. The workshop also looks at how you make sure the right people are in the right roles to take the club forward.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Review their leadership club structure
- Identify the key principles of an excellent leadership team
- Identify methods on how to achieve an excellent leadership team for your club
- Develop an action plan to improve their club leadership.
Delegates must be:
- a minimum of least 16 years of age
- able to communicate effectively in English
- representing an English club or organisation..
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
|Wednesday 19th August, 6:30-8:30pm||Online workshop||Sold Out||
|Wednesday 9th September, 6:30-8:30pm||Online workshop||Sold Out||
|Wednesday 30th September, 6:30-8:30pm||Online workshop||Open||
Wednesday 19th August, 6:30-8:30pm
Wednesday 9th September, 6:30-8:30pm
Wednesday 30th September, 6:30-8:30pm
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.