Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
I can't do it...YET - Growth Mindset Conference
InnerDrive and Kingston Grammar School are delighted to be working in partnership in 2018.
Our national conference is a unique opportunity for both secondary and primary school teachers. Expert national and international speakers include psychologists and educators as well as Dame Katherine Grainger, Great Britain’s most successful female Olympian. Key topics will include:
- What does growth mindset in schools look like?
- How can schools develop growth mindset, character and resilience?
- How can teachers help disengaged students with a fixed mindset?
We aim for our delegates to leave the day with knowledge and information that they can put into practice as soon as they return to work. We want the event to inform, inspire and offer networking opportunities throughout the day and over lunch.
09.30 Welcome by Stephen Lehec, Head Master, Kingston Grammar School
09.40 Bradley Busch, Director at Innerdrive, ‘Here is what we know about Growth Mindset
10.20 Lucy Crehan, Education Consultant, ‘What does Growth Mindset in schools look like around the world?’
11.20 Dame Katherine Grainger DBE: Keynote speech
11.50 Panel discussion hosted by Edward Watson with Dame Katherine Grainger DBE, Lucy Crehan, Jonnie Noakes, Bradley Busch
12.30 Buffet Lunch
13.30 Breakout Sessions*
14.10 Breakout Sessions*
15.00 Bradley Busch, Director at Innerdrive, ‘Growth Mindset – future research, challenges and opportunities’
*When booking please select which two breakout sessions you would like to attend:
- Edward Watson, ‘How teachers can help disengaged students with a fixed mindset’
- Chris Hildrew, ‘Becoming a Growth Mindset School – one Head Teacher's journey’
- Dr Phillipa Busch, ‘The importance of secure attachments to help develop growth mindset students
Michael Frayn Theatre
Kingston Grammar School
Kingston upon Thames
Ms Libby Elliott, firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8939 8830
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available