ASPECTS OF LEADERSHIP - EAST MIDLANDS - TRENT COLLEGE
Tuesday 3rd March 2020
The Elms, Trent College, Long Eaton, Nottingham.
9:15am - 3:10pm
The price of attending this meeting is £35 and includes lunch, refreshments & CPD certificate.
08:50 - 09:15 - Refreshments and welcome from the Head of the Elms
09:15 - 09:20 - Programme for the day. Tom Packer.
9:20am - 10:10 - Creativity & Innovation: Building teams that embrace diversity of thought and deed. Presentation and slides by Dr. Katie Best, delivered by Tom Packer
10:10 - 11:10 - Understanding the role of digital technologies in supporting effective teaching and learning. David Winfield (Founder, Independent Schools Portal & former IAPS North West IT Lead)
• Teachers & technology: Time to get serious. Overview & research evidence
• Technology to support teaching & learning
• Innovation, learning & development
• Assessment, feedback & retrieval
• Considerations when devising & implementing Edtech projects
11:10 - 11:30 - Refreshments
11:35 - 12:55 - NeXworking: Innovation in Education
12:55 - 13:30 - Lunch
13:30 - 15:05 - Mindblowing education technology: A practical session, offering advice and demonstrations from the teaching front line to engage and inspire. Simon Hunt (aka MrHuntFromTheFront & Manchester Evening News Teacher of the Year)
• Skype: Invite the world into your classroom
• Green Screen: Turn your classroom into a Hollywood studio
• App Attack: Apps and websites to spark creativity and enhance teaching and learning
15:05 - 15:10 - Final questions / Next Meeting. Tom Packer
15:15 - Meeting wrap up.
The Elms Junior School, Trent College
Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG10 4AD
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.