ASPECTS OF LEADERSHIP - KENT - HOLMEWOOD HOUSE SCHOOL
Monday 4th May 2020
Holmewood House School, Kent
9:15am - 3:10pm
The price of attending this meeting is £55 and includes lunch, refreshments & CPD certificate
08:50 - 09:15 - Refreshments and welcome from Scott Carnochan, Head of Holmewood House School
09:15 - 09:20 - Programme for the day. Julie Keyes, ISP South East Network Leader.
9:20am - 10:10 - Creativity & Innovation: Building teams that embrace diversity of thought and deed. Dr. Katie Best, Leadership Development Expert.
10:10 - 11:10 - Understanding the role of digital technologies in supporting effective teaching and learning. David Winfield (Founder, Independent Schools Portal & former IAPS North West IT Lead)
• Teachers & technology: Time to get serious. Overview & research evidence
• Technology to support teaching & learning
• Innovation, learning & development
• Assessment, feedback & retrieval
• Considerations when devising & implementing Edtech projects
11:10 - 11:25 - Refreshments
11:30 - 13:00 - NeXworking: Innovation in Education
13:00 - 13:30 - Lunch
13:30 - 15:05 - Mindblowing education technology: A practical session, offering advice and demonstrations from the teaching front line to engage and inspire. Simon Hunt (aka MrHuntFromTheFront & Manchester Evening News Teacher of the Year)
• Skype: Invite the world into your classroom
• Green Screen: Turn your classroom into a Hollywood studio
• App Attack: Apps and websites to spark creativity and enhance teaching and learning
15:05 - 15:10 - Final questions / Next Meeting. Julie Keyes.
15:10 - Meeting wrap up.
Holmewood House School
Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3 0EB
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.