HABC LEVEL 3 AWARD IN EMERGENCY PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID (QCF)
Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
Wednesday 14th November
09:00 - 17:00
All organisations must ensure by law that they have a sufficient number of employees who possess a first-aid qualification to fulfil their first-aid needs at all times.
In this course you will develop the skills to:
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child; who is unresponsive and breathing normally, including child and infant resuscitation, who is unresponsive and not breathing normally, who has a foreign body airway obstruction, with external bleeding, with injuries to bones, joints and muscles.
- Understand how to administer emergency first aid to an infant and a child with a chronic medical condition or sudden illness
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child; who is experiencing the effects of extreme heat and cold, who has sustained an electric shock, with burns or scalds, who has been poisoned, who has been bitten or stung, with minor injuries, including cuts, grazes, bumps and bruises, small splinters and nose bleeds, with conditions affecting the eyes, ears and nose, with head and spinal injuries, with anaphylaxis, who is suffering from shock
- Understand how to complete records relating to illnesses, injuries and emergencies
Price per person: £135
0151 638 6283
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available