Terms and Conditions
To contact the event organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All tickets (except VIP tickets) are for unreserved seating. You will always get a seat and there are no really bad seats. The Union Chapel asks that you respect bags and coats left on pews but are note responsible for any items left unattended. It cannot guarantee that groups will always be able to sit together, it is best to arrive early for the best choice of seats.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed
3. You must have a valid ticket to attend any ticketed events at Union Chapel. If we don’t have a record of your purchase through Union Chapel or an authorised agent you may be refused entry.
4. Anyone over the age of 2 needs a ticket. 2 year olds and under are classed as babes in arms and do not need a ticket. We may refuse entrance for babes in arms to some events, particularly classical concerts.
5. Union Chapel reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any patron.
6. Union Chapel reserves the right to check Photo ID against the name on the E-ticket. If you do not provide suitable ID or your ID does not match the name on the E-ticket, you may be prevented from entering the event and will not be able to receive a refund.
No hot food / alcohol / glass or controlled substances may be brought into the venue.
7. Patrons may be searched on entry
8. Union Chapel reserves the right to prohibit the unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment
9. Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience
10. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
11. There may be differently priced areas of seating. When this is the case tickets are for unreserved seats in a set area defined on the event listing.
12. Seats may be reserved for the artist’s guestlist and disabled patrons.
13. If you are disabled / have specific access requirements the Union Chapel can offer reserved, appropriate seating. Similarly if your access requirements mean you require an essential companion in order to attend it will offer you a free essential companion space. Once you have booked your ticket you must contact the Union Chapel directly. They will make the necessary reservation for you. At that point you will have the option to be added to the Union Chapel access list which will mean you can make future reservations yourself.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.