Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event.
2. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
3. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Lancashire Women is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Adele Helm on 0300 330 1354.
4. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments. VAT is included.
5. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.co.uk.
6. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
7. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
8. The event organisers have the right to cancel this event at any time, if deemed necessary.
9. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act. View Lancashire Women's privacy notice at www.lancashirewomen.org/privacy-notice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.