Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Tickets are not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. However, if you cannot attend and wish to transfer to another guest, this is possible. Please contact the farm on 01597 810243.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. If you are unable to attend the event, you may apply for a refund provided you give 2 full days’ prior notice.
5. If you wish to change the date of your booking you may do so up to 11am on the day of the original date booked. No changes after 11am.
6. Proof of age or concession card may be requested upon arrival.
7. Visitors are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before kite feeding. Latecomers may have to wait to be checked in. There will be no refunds for late arrivals.
8. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, for safety reasons.
9. Dogs are permitted free of charge but they must be kept on a SHORT lead at all times. Dogs must not be left in vehicles.
10. Any persons chasing animals will be asked to leave the farm.
11. Any persons who are noisy, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the farm.
12. Whilst 99% of the time the kites come in to feed soon after the meat is put out, we cannot guarantee that this will happen. On very rare occasions they may be late in to feed. If this happens the farm will remain open until the kites have come in. If customers are not able to wait beyond 5pm for the kites, a refund may be requested, even though the farm stays open.
13. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
14. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, VAT is inclusive.
15. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.co.uk.
16. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
17. Any group of 6 persons, aged 11 and over, may only be booked into the Kite Viewing Field according to Welsh Government Coronavirus requirements. Incorrect bookings may be turned away on the day without refund.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.