Terms and Conditions
* When tickets are purchased they are valid for the date on the ticket only.
* You have from the time you have booked, until 5pm when we close.
*Tickets can be transferred to an alternative date, but we need 48 hours notice in advance of your booked date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*You will get a confirmation email once you have booked. You must bring this with you and have it ready to show.
Either by printing it off or a digital copy on your phone. We will scan you in via the QR code on your tickets.
* Annual pass holders must bring their annual pass id card with them
*Dogs are not allowed on the Open farm
Refunds and cancellations
* Unfortunately we cannot offer any refunds for cancellations
* WE may be able to transfer your booking to another day as long as you contact us 48 hours before you scheduled visit. Please email email@example.com
* We cannot guarantee to be able to change the date of your visit but we will make every effort to.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.