GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable (please see exception below). Please ensure before you book, you have the correct dates. We understand that sometimes eventualities occur, we are happy for you to sell your tickets on. It is your responsibility to pass on tickets to New Purchaser as without these we can not allow entry.
• All tickets are non refundable, except in the case if the Government enforce us to cancel/close due to Covid 19, we will offer an alternative day and if we are unable to do this we will refund the ticket price but unfortunately will not be able to refund booking fees.
• Covid 19 updates are changed regularly of which we will update our terms, OUR SAFETY OF BOTH OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF is our priority. It is your responsibility to ensure your party are following current guidelines, if you are not following guidelines and putting others at risk, you will be removed from the event and not entitled to a refund.
• Before entry all visitors will have temperature taken & sanitiser will be available. All equipment will be sanitised & disinfected regularly.
• Tickets are per child under 12. Accompanying Adults & under 12months are FREE (maximum 1 free adult per paying child) Extra adults & over 12 year olds can pay adult entry on the gate. (£4)
• Entering and use of car park is at customers risk. Woodstock Animal Enterprises Ltd will not take any responsibility for any damage caused to any vehicle who choose to use car parking facilities.
• Print off and bring your ticket confirmation OR show on your phone, you will receive this when you purchase please check your junk mail.
• Ticket sales are to be made via the website only.
• Suitable for all ages.
• Nobody under the age of 16 will be admitted without an accompanying adult.
• Minimum of 1 adult for every 3 children in a group, children must be supervised at all times.
• Woodstock Animal Enterprises Ltd accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings which are brought to events
• In the interests of safety alcohol and glass/ glass bottles are prohibited anywhere on site and will be confiscated.
• This is a Family Event and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that appears to be intoxicated or behaving inappropriately
• The site is no smoking or vaping throughout including Car Park.
• Ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded during the events.
• You are booking an outdoor event that is open to the elements. Please ensure you wear suitable clothing and footwear for visiting a working farm.
• Weather: we will continue whatever the weather - it is up to you to make sure you are prepared for whatever Mother Nature sends us on the day! Bring a coat, sun cream, wellies, umbrella, change or clothes/shoes.
• You are welcome to bring food & drink and enjoy our picnic area at your leisure, please take your rubbish home with you and wash your hands before eating & leaving.
• All children are the responsibility of the parents/guardian
• In the interests of safety ALL persons riding ponies or participating in activities are recommended to wear boots & trousers (no open toe shoes permitted). Riding helmets are compulsory for pony riders(supplied). Back protectors optional.
• Any injuries/illness that happen at Woodstock Farm must be recorded whilst onsite to the first aider.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.