1. Completion of the online booking process, including the provision of credit or debit card details, shall constitute an offer by the customer to purchase tickets subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Refunds are only available in the event of a cancellation or if the event has substantially changed.
3. The customer is entirely responsible for entering their details correctly during the booking process, and must ensure that all details supplied are true and accurate.
4. All tickets booked online must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
5. The event organiser reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any tickets ordered.
6. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that they have received their tickets and that the tickets issued are accurate. Please check tickets carefully for the correct performance, date and time.
7. Tickets must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain other than by an authorised ticket agent. Tickets will become void if this is found to be the case.
8. Friday and Saturday evening shows are for +18 only. The Clapham Grand is an +14 venue. Audience members 14-18 years old may attend the Thursday and the Saturday matinee but must be accompanied by an adult (+21).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.