Guildford Beekeepers Association (GBKA) is a Division of Surrey Beekeepers Association (SBKA). SBKA is a charity (Charity No 1026386) and is an Area Association Member of the British Beekeepers Association (BBKA), itself a Registered Charity (No 212025). GBKA operates within the guidelines set out in the SBKA Constitution and shares their objectives. SBKA charitable objects are ‘To promote and further the craft of beekeeping and the science of bees and their pathogens, for the public good. To advance the education of the public in the environmental and economic importance of bees and as, as an area association member of the British Beekeepers Association, to render such assistance in the pursuit of its objectives as may be necessary.’
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR GBKA LECTURE TICKET SALES
1. Please examine your tickets on receipt and make a note of the date and time of the event. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and book and should be presented for admission. Books can only be pre-purchased, in advance, when booking tickets for the lecture.
2. Tickets are not refundable unless the event has to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (such as the re-imposition of lockdown restrictions), in which case we will provide a full refund for both the lecture and books. These refunds will be made only to the person who purchased the tickets and using the same method as was used to purchase them. If the event has to be cancelled or rescheduled, GBKA will do its best to notify you using the contact details you provided when you bought your tickets, so please notify the event organiser of any changes. You may pass your ticket on to someone else if you are unable to attend the event yourself however you must contact the event organiser of the name and details of the new ticket holder. Please let us know if the ticket will not be used at all.
3. Arrangements in relation to travel to, and parking at, the venue are your own responsibility. Details of how to access the venue are given in an email following the confirmation of your ticket purchase. Late comers may need to wait to be seated.
4. This ticket has been created and managed using the Trybooking site and is also subject to their terms and conditions. If you have questions relating to the sale of tickets please contact the event organiser.
5. Neither GBKA nor the RHS will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by GBKA or the RHS. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit the liability of GBKA or the RHS for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
6. COVID-19: it is your responsibility to adhere to current Government Coronavirus Guidance when you visit (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.