Cuckfield Bonfire Terms & Conditions, please read carefully
• In the event of adverse weather conditions, a decision will be made by 3pm on the event day as to whether or not the event will go ahead or be postponed.
• If this event needs to be postponed and rescheduled, your original ticket will entitle you to attend the rescheduled event. We will endeavour to notify you of changes to the event using the details you provided, however it is your responsibility to check the date and time of any rescheduled event.
• Online ticket sales will close on the event day or beforehand subject to demand.
• Tickets must be produced on arrival at the car park and event entry gate to be granted entry.
• Bonfire event tickets allow admission to the Cuckfield Park Estate from 5pm on the day.
• If driving park in Cuckfield Park Car Park with valid car parking ticket or pay on the gate. Space is limited to first come first served, pre-booked tickets will be refunded if car parking is full.
• Wear sturdy shoes and wrap up warm.
• Hot and cold refreshments will be available. There will be catering tents serving hot food. Strictly no alcohol.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Cuckfield Park does not accept responsibility for the loss of tickets.
• It is not suitable to bring dogs to this event.
• Visitors are welcome to take photographs for non-commercial purposes.
• The bonfire takes place on the grass field in Cuckfield Park. There are no paths in this field.
• The event takes place in the evening so it will be dark; please take extra care when walking around. Extra lighting will be provided but torches are advisable.
• We will be doing our very best to ensure you are able to leave the site as quickly and as safely as possible, but please note that due to the nature of our site it may take some time to do so.
• Please note there maybe filming taking place within the Bonfire arena and also possibly drone filming from above to ensure we capture some fantastic footage of the evening. By attending the event you are consenting to photographs and video footage being taken that may be subsequently used for promotional and advertising purposes on all media platforms.
• Tickets sales on the night are subject to availability.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT.
• Timings for the evening may change and are subject to the weather conditions.
• The event includes fireworks. Fireworks may not be suitable for young children. Fireworks are subject to strict health and safety laws. In certain weather conditions, such as strong winds or fog, it may be necessary to delay the start of the display or suspend the display completely if conditions do not improve.
• Ticket prices are subject to change
• Cuckfield Park Estate accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury to person or vehicles however such loss or damage is caused.
• You are not permitted to bring your own fireworks, alcohol, glass bottles, glass containers, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles, Chinese lanterns, floating lanterns or naked flames to this event.
• Sparklers may be used and must be disposed of safely
• No seating or shelter is provided
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.